Corsair Void Headset

JerrWolf

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2014
Hello everyone, I've had this headset for awhile and still can't quite get this EQ setting panel set up right. Anyone use this headset/software and know how to set em up right?
https://gyazo.com/f8df71d36c83df33ee26da54a6833139

When they're lit up I assume they're active. Greyed out, inactive.

But does the order they're activated matter? Is it better to only have 1 or 2 on at once? And is there a way to manually adjust them to my liking? (The slider bars)

EDIT: Figured out how to manually change and make my own EQ Preset.

Solution
You can change presets with the headset itself by clicking one of the side buttons on the left ear side. Greyed out (off) means they won't switch to that preset. On they will switch to that preset while cycling through the presets.

It doesn't matter how many are active or inactive they will just be skipped over when you cycle through the presets.

The point is for different EQ's for different situations. If you are watching a movie or playing a game or listening to music etc. Most people have different preferences.

I tend to stick with preset 5, it's fine for me. Not perfect but it's okay.

EpIckFa1LJoN

Admirable
You can change presets with the headset itself by clicking one of the side buttons on the left ear side. Greyed out (off) means they won't switch to that preset. On they will switch to that preset while cycling through the presets.

It doesn't matter how many are active or inactive they will just be skipped over when you cycle through the presets.

The point is for different EQ's for different situations. If you are watching a movie or playing a game or listening to music etc. Most people have different preferences.

I tend to stick with preset 5, it's fine for me. Not perfect but it's okay.

Solution