[SOLVED] Corsair Void Pro Acts Weirdly

tunatuna302

Notable
Aug 9, 2018
My Corsair Void Pro Surround 7.1 is behaving weird. I have been using it for a couple of days and it sounds robotic. I tried unplugging and replugging, tried to install new drivers but they were updated, tried to disconnect and reconnect, use different usb port, etc. So I used it on my friend’s laptop and it worked. What could be the problem? It sounds like a robot with a distorted voice. Would blowing on it break it? Well since it works on another device, probably not.

Solution
I solved it if you are having the same problem, do: type sound in windows search bar, btw this is for windows 10 but it might work for others, go to sound, recording, right click on the device, mine is a headset, properties, advanced, change from whatever if it is 8000hz, 16000hz, to 44100 cd quality, I hope it works for you too

tunatuna302

Notable
Aug 9, 2018
I solved it if you are having the same problem, do: type sound in windows search bar, btw this is for windows 10 but it might work for others, go to sound, recording, right click on the device, mine is a headset, properties, advanced, change from whatever if it is 8000hz, 16000hz, to 44100 cd quality, I hope it works for you too

tunatuna302

Notable
Aug 9, 2018

Solution