Jun 15, 2020
I bought myself a Corsair Void RGB Headset(wired) for gaming. It worked like a charm for the past 2 weeks but all of a sudden they stopped working. After many hours of trying things the internet told me, they randomly started working after like my 4th restart. It's the same week and now they've stopped working again.

The headset i bought isn't from the original website, as they do not ship to my country (Pakistan). I bought it from another website that said they were selling "original refurbished goods". Their 1 week return period is over, and no international warranty.

The headphones don't turn on even when connected to my laptop. They don't even show up in the audio drivers, the lights don't turn on.
I think mainly the issue is to do with the cord, as the headphones don't turn on.. i dont know
Please help.

I've tried:
restarting
reinstalling graphic drivers
updating iCue software
I'm helpless now, I spent all my savings on this

Jun 15, 2020
I bought myself a Corsair Void RGB Headset(wired) for gaming. It worked like a charm for the past 2 weeks but all of a sudden they stopped working. After many hours of trying things the internet told me, they randomly started working after like my 4th restart. It's the same week and now they've stopped working again.
The headset i bought isn't from the original website, as they do not ship to my country (Pakistan). I bought it from another website that said they were selling "original refurbished goods". Their 1 week return period is over, and no international warranty.
The headphones don't turn on even when connected to my laptop. They don't even show up in the audio drivers, the lights don't turn on.
Im thinking maybe an issue with the cord? As it isnt getting power
Please help.
I've tried:
restarting
reinstalling graphic drivers
updating iCue software

Jun 15, 2020
If it's the cord, then you need to replace it. You bought a used set of headphones, which can have issues. Nothing you can do here if the computer does not detect it or has issues with it. You can try it on another system to see if it does the same thing or of moving the cord around fixes it.
Doesnt work on any other device. It doeant even get power in the first place