Corsair vs cooler master

RuthlessGamer02

Commendable
Nov 30, 2016
I just wanted to ask whether cooler Master is better or corsair for cabinets. I feel corsair makes more quality products than cooler master. Which one of these is better- Corsair spec Alpha or cooler master case 5?

Solution
There are many equally good quality cases on the market.

You should choose the one which gives you all the features you want and read any buyer reviews before committing, that's more important than the brand (not saying brand doesn't matter, only that where cases are concerned it matters less than, say, motherboards and other components).
There are many cases on the market today that I consider good. Some case choices have to do with looks or aesthetics, as long as the case itself is good quality and does what you want it to.

There are some good Corsair cases, as you know.

I have a 5 1/2 year old Cooler Master 922 HAF case with an extra 200 mm fan in the door. Because I have overclocked components I wanted good cooling and this case is outstanding for that. The downside for this old case is lack of space behind the motherboard for easy cable management [out of the way of air flow] and I had to put black electrical tape on some of the areas in the back side of the case where I routed cables and wires because there were sharp edges where the metal had been stamped out and was not crimped over.

I suggest you go to a store, such as Micro Center, if you can and get your hands on some cases and look them over closely.

I do not like the top exhaust air flow configuration on the Cooler Master H500P, it looks very restrictive for a high airflow case. I think this case was not finalized as of May this year, and I hope the final version is better on top.

If you like tempered glass there are some nice cases, again, this is subjective and I do not know exactly what you want in that regard.

There are a few sites I trust, one is Paul's Hardware: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Wd-7h_tD0

I was going to list more sites, however I need to get some sleep, it is early morning here.

There are many equally good quality cases on the market.

You should choose the one which gives you all the features you want and read any buyer reviews before committing, that's more important than the brand (not saying brand doesn't matter, only that where cases are concerned it matters less than, say, motherboards and other components).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS