Corsair's Carbide Cases, Vengeance RAM, SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Me likey! I think for the price, these look very nice. I can't decide which model I like more however. I like the classic all black, but at the same time like the White and black contrast.

Maybe I'll see what the white/grey looks like. Then again, If I'm choosing colors, then I'm also excluding the thought of having a handle to make things easier, but at the same time I guess It's not a big deal to just pick up the entire case and go. Not like It's heavy or anything.

crisan_tiberiu

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
well, a Computer store here in my town (Timisoara, Romania (eastern europe :D) has chanceled the contract with Corsair because of the large ammounts of RMA's of RAM. Maybe its just a policy of Corsair to send bad hardware to the "lower" countries ...so my options in RAM is Kingston/Kingmax/Geil, for SSD's i use Intel and ofc..my PSU is a Corsair GS800 witch works perfectly :)).

Hmmm the case kind of reminds me of the Lian-Li Lancool K62 (I believe the name is). Looks nice though, I'd mod the fan holes though, they kind of bug me. The case looks good though for the price. I dunno if I'd take it over the Antec 902 V3 though. (Referring to the 500R Carbide

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Those are some extremely nice and clean builds for those cases, Love it.

I actually like the PSU at the bottom. When the PSU is at the top you usually have a hard time swapping them out since the CPU heatsink tower is in the way. At the bottom they can be replaced in a hurry without removing anything.

G

damn it im so easily brained washed. I actually clicked the link to see the case and ended up looking at something else.......

[citation][nom]dalauder[/nom]I'd like a closer view on that first image...that's a pretty hot ummm...case?[/citation]...And I'm an idiot. I forgot how Tom's image system works. It is a closer view.

Status
Not open for further replies.