Corsair's K95, K70 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboards Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

pills161

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
I wish they would make some cool LED mechanical's in the natural flavor, I would totally buy one of these but my wrists just cannot take a standard keyboard anymore. Guess I'll just keep using my trusty MS 4000 natural!

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
I own one of the k70 rgb boards and so far it has been working extremely well. The color customization is just awesome with no flaws.

The only issue I have with the keyboard is that every now and then when certain full screen games are started the colors lock and I lose the special effects unless the keyboard is restarted.

alexfair1

Reputable
Sep 22, 2014
Purchased the K70 RGB, worst keyboard ever. BETA software that crashes, bios switches on the keyboard will become your best friend. Horrible key fill with the backlighting (for example top row 1-0 keys only light up the alternative keys making it light up ! - ) basically any key that has two row, caps lock, tab, shift all are half lit. Bad customer support, forums virtually useless no feedback from Corsair except for a lot of people complaining.

A-FREAKING-MEN! And not one of those weird things like the TECK or Kinesis . I've been on the MS 2000 for a while and I like it. I would like mech switches so I didn't need another one every three years, but no one makes anything like that. In the end I just got an Orbweaver for ergonomic, programmable, mech gaming keys and I'll just keep using the cheaper keyboards for typing until I can find something better.

So mostly it is software more than the keyboard itself? That would make sense. This is a pretty new idea. Sure there have been other ones like this but never Cherry MX Reds with full RGB, rather dome with full RGB.

Software is a tricky mistress. They will get it right. The H100i and H80i series had issues with Windows 8.1 and there was a decent work around until they released proper software and drivers for it. As well it now keeps the color on the water block properly.

Wish it would work perfectly but then again if software did we would all be using Windows 95 still.

G

I want that K70 RGB in MX Brown. I hope they can iron out the software issues soon though. I was gonna pull the trigger on a standard K70 recently to replace my clunky Logitech G105, but held off when I heard about these things. Then I wanted to wait for the browns as I hate reds. I'll be getting it soon, so I'll see first hand how annoying the software is lol.

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
I want that K70 RGB in MX Brown. I hope they can iron out the software issues soon though. I was gonna pull the trigger on a standard K70 recently to replace my clunky Logitech G105, but held off when I heard about these things. Then I wanted to wait for the browns as I hate reds. I'll be getting it soon, so I'll see first hand how annoying the software is lol.

it actually has brown switches look it up ;)

beetlejuicegr

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2011
Corsair is an awesome company on aftersales support and i speak from personal experience. There is no way that they will let you guys semi-happy or unhappy. I still am awed from their support on my H50 watercooling past warranty time.
Imo just send the keyboards back with rma or request updates on software.

G

Yup, I found em. Just ordered one, so I shall see how it is soon!

Daron34

Reputable
Sep 26, 2014
I wish U made the "enter" key big like the old keyboards or maybe a function to use the right-shift and enter as enter, that would rock, when I type fast pinky fingers get hard to control sometimes. Makes me lay my little pinky sideways on it. It is just a suggestion.
would love to see someone do that.

It looks like they have some with browns.

As for a mouse, have you tried the Proteus Core? I have one and I love it. It feels good overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS