Corsair's Spec-Alpha Mid-Tower Case Now Available For $79.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which ones? I couldn't find any Acers that look anything like this case and the closest Asus RoG was the G20.

I like the case but want to see its cooling capacity and if it can support any of the Hydro series AiO coolers.

biggestinsect

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Corsair should have kept with their initial good industrial designs and worked on improving build/material quality instead of slapping plastic on metal boxes for a "look I'm a zany alien artifact' approach.

Lutfij

Titan
IMHO it looks like Corsair tried to jump onto the angular "gamer" centric market and with anything, when it comes to design, aesthetically there will be people who will praise their direction or criticize it. I personally believe that Corsair could've come up with something, erm, a little more refined.

I also believe that with time they'll get the hang of it or they'll just learn from their mistakes and pursue their signature industrial design moto.

Good looking case, but i need my 5.25" blu ray burner for archiving. I also use a 5.25 slot for a media card reader because i do alot of photography. Basically a useless case for me. I guess i could do external for both, but meh, i don't want to do that.

Allan8Ashley

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
I'm liking this case for real! Triple rad in the front possible double up top and a 120 or 140 in the rear or just AWESOME air flow for low rpm fan operation for those who have to cry about a silent PC although if your gaming you usually can't hear the telephone. .. and people so worried about power consumption. . Dropping 700-2100 dollars on a PC but crying about an extra 10-25 dollars a year on their light bill... SERIOUSLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.