Corvette ZR1 PC Casemod Can Still Drive Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtemple

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2006
I've always been impressed with Bill's work. If you like doing casemods yourself, or want to get into it, the guy that did this mod sells everything you could possibly want at his website, mnpctech.com.
He also has photo galleries and videos of his previous projects on there if you want to see some of his other case mods.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
Beautiful from A to Z, The Mod and Even the Movie editing/music/timeline was well done. So one Question, did they borrow Tech from a Laptop to utilize the battery as temporary computer power AND Drive power (Yes i understand this severely limits drive time juice) but you never know when you will NEED to drive to another parking lot to hook up to a monitor! This could also allow the PC power cable to charge the car battery instead of taking it out to charge!

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Awesome bit of work there, talk about being creative, and that Corvette is bad to the bone. On top of that this thing is still an RC car! :D Nice work! I guess he'll win every argument on who's PC is faster :lol:

This was posted in the forums just last week, IDK where the thread is ATM?

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
They should get an award for most pointless case mod. This is like a lawn mower that is also a toaster oven. It's two things with such completely different purposes, that combining them will never ever result in a usable product.

alextheblue

Distinguished
I love it. Very good work all round, very thoughtful, even the emblem he painted. But I especially love how the CPU fan goes right where the supercharger is on an actual ZR-1. A blower in place of a blower!

LOL!

"Ok then smart guy, bring your 12-core, quad SLI monstrosity to the parking lot and we'll race."

Status
Not open for further replies.