Cosmos II Case with 280mm Radiator?

trevor_dennis

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
The Cooler Master site shows the Master Liquid Pro 280 as being not compatible with the Cosmos II ultra tower case, but the various pictures and videos appear to show that the rad would fit at the top. Especially if the rad was positioned below and the fans above in a Pull configuration. Can anyone confirm either way if a 280mm rad will fit in the Cosmos II case?

This is for a i9-7900X build. I am open to suggestions of an alternative cooling solution, so long as it will fit that case. I need to use the top of the case as I need all the drive bays.

trevor_dennis

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
Thanks for that. I specified the H115i originally, but my builder could not source it here in New Zealand. They have already said that some of the parts might take a few weeks to arrive, so why the heck they couldn't import a Corsair AIO from the likes of Newegg NZ I don't know. I'm going to assume that the Liquid Pro 280 will fit in the top of a Cosmos II case, but I think with only one set of fans. I'm not going to be stressing a 7900X for most of what I do, so fan speed and noise will hopefully not be a huge issue.

Thanks again for the feedback.

TRENDING THREADS