Question cost efficient laptop to play the golf course 2019 to send 4k via hdmi to a big screen

Mar 3, 2021
I recently built a golf simulator to play TGC2019.
I'd like to sendthe image via hdmi to a large screen tv in 4k. Any opinions on a laptop to do this. Budget is not unlimited so the minimum gpu etc that you would recommend.
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
If you're looking for minimum specs or requirements for the game, you can find them here. If I were you, I'd either source a laptop that meets recommended settings or invest in concurrent tech since they're going to be able to deliver more performance when compared to yesteryears tech.

State your budget, your preferred site for purchase and your location.

Mar 3, 2021
If you're looking for minimum specs or requirements for the game, you can find them here. If I were you, I'd either source a laptop that meets recommended settings or invest in concurrent tech since they're going to be able to deliver more performance when compared to yesteryears tech.

State your budget, your preferred site for purchase and your location.
The recommendation for 4k is a geforce 1080, I don't know what would be equivalent in a laptop since laptop GPS don't seem to perform the same as they do in a desktop. I guess I'm asking what is a laptop GPS that performs the same or better that a 1080.
thanks

Mar 3, 2021
The recommendation for 4k is a geforce 1080, I don't know what would be equivalent in a laptop since laptop GPS don't seem to perform the same as they do in a desktop. I guess I'm asking what is a laptop GPS that performs the same or better that a 1080.
thanks
Mt spellchecker changed gpu to gps

TRENDING THREADS