Costume built PC not starting

Liam_58

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
So this is the second time writing this but I had watched an Austin Evans video called The Borenator and ordered the parts but some of them were just slightly better. Anyway I got the parts and built it. I watched videos on how to build a pc and reading the manual for my motherboard.After everything thing was built I plugged it in and flipped the switch for the power supply and the lights came on for the motherboard and my graphics card. I pressed the power button and my fans just twitched. I've tried everything from the checklist after trying to find someone with my situation. If someone can help me with this I would be eternally grateful. I can previde specs if needed but the only things that changed from the video was more ram and a slightly better graphics card. Thank you

Solution
Costume... Halloween build? :D

Do what the Pros do: Bare Mobo outside the case on top of its cardboard so nothing short, install CPU+cooler and boot it just like that with nothing else and attempt to get into BIOS. BIOS comes live, you are 80% there.
Costume... Halloween build? :D

Do what the Pros do: Bare Mobo outside the case on top of its cardboard so nothing short, install CPU+cooler and boot it just like that with nothing else and attempt to get into BIOS. BIOS comes live, you are 80% there.

Solution