Cotacting Doug Brindley

Hey all!

Just wondering if people know if Doug is around still. The email
addresses I have been trying don't seem to get a reply.

Andrew Daley

<daleaw@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> Hey all!
>
> Just wondering if people know if Doug is around still. The email
> addresses I have been trying don't seem to get a reply.

The Doug Brindley who sells cards on EBAY? If so, go there, search
for user djhightones (he's constantly selling stuff), and send him
something through the 'Ask seller a question' link. (I don't want
to post an E-mail address on Usenet.)

Fred

I have done so... yet to get a reply. I can be contacted on lothar_Wolf
at hotmail dot com.

Andrew

Andrew D. wrote:

Hey all!

>Just wondering if people know if Doug
>is around still. The email addresses I
>have been trying don't seem to get a reply.

Doug B. and his family are on vacation this
week. I imagine that you will hear from him
early next week.

DJ Assface