Cougar Debuts New Cases, PSUs And Gaming Miscellany

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Im trying my best not to laugh.

When did Cougar fall so low that they had to go to "gaming chairs"? But I honestly cannot blame them, because it seems now these days if you put the gaming brand on anything or ROG it will sell no questions asked.

When I game, I game on a DH9-823MM chair, mesh fabric where my body can breathe. I cannot understand how someone can sit in a leather chair and game as the sweat alone will create puddles as there is no ventilation.

tom10167

Honorable
Apr 9, 2014
Not everyone's room is 80 degrees and contrary to stereotypes not all gamers are fat. I use an Aeron... which is the exact opposite of this chair.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011

Its not about 80 degree room temp or being a fat gamer.

For example my room is constantly at 65 degrees or colder because I have the AC on in the spring, summer, and fall and I leave the window open in the winter even when its 0 degrees outside. Even through this, when I play games I still sweat even though the room is cold.

What ever sweat it is, if its anxious sweat from trying to beat a high score, or nervous sweat from reaching a new level in a game, cold sweat, etc, the sweat still comes.

My old chair use to be similar to yours Hermon Miller Aeron which I was lucky enough to get for free from my company when they replaced everyone's chairs and the Aerons were going in the dumpster. I was not going to pass up on a free $600 chair lol. I have never looked back after gaming in the Aeron.

Status
Not open for further replies.