Question COUGAR Gemini S Silver Gaming Mid Tower

DDP2020

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016
I bought the formentioned mid tower case foolishly thinking that all cases have all the front panel connectors like every other case i have built in before only to get the case and it only have the switch and led cables.
My first question is : Is this common on COUGAR Gemini S Silver Gaming Mid Tower or did i get a defect?
Second question is that i have those two connected to a Asus Crosshair VIII Hero X570 motherboard and the only way i can get the computer to turn on is by clicking the start button on the motherboard so is it that i have the jumpers in the wrong place and if not is there a work around so i do not have to open my case every time i want to start my desktop?
Thank You in advance

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The top of that case, at the front

I/O PanelUSB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 1, Mic x 1 / Audio x 1, RGB Control Button, Power Button

Check the alignment of the button, make sure the + and - are actually on the right pins and not on the pwr_led etc.

Might give Cougar a call, send them a picture if the top is missing those ports and ask them what gives?

DDP2020

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016
Thank you i will do that Karadjgne

I/O PanelUSB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 1, Mic x 1 / Audio x 1, RGB Control Button, Power Button

Check the alignment of the button, make sure the + and - are actually on the right pins and not on the pwr_led etc.

Might give Cougar a call, send them a picture if the top is missing those ports and ask them what gives?

Thank You i will do that and let you know Karadjgne

DDP2020

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016

That was the problem , thanks also a quick question about my Cougar Helor 360 , it had some liquid in the cooler when i installed it. Should i have to add more or will i be good for a while?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
No, you shouldn't have to add more, it's a sealed aio, like most. Cougar included the 100ml bottle of coolant just in case you do have to, using the port on the side of the pump. If you give the rad a quick shake, there should be very little air in it, if it sounds like there's a lot of air, then add more, but don't totally fill it. Air compresses, coolant doesn't, so if there's any change in pressure, liquid hammers on startup etc, you have a cushion.

TRENDING THREADS