[SOLVED] Cougar or Trust?

alex.stoychev

Reputable
Aug 23, 2017
So hello guys, i just build my pc and now i need a mouse to game on it but i truly dont know noting about them. And i dont have a lot to choose... I have these two options: Cougar minos x2 or Trust gxt 130. The price is the same but my budget is tight. Which is the bether and if ther is a better i will like to see ideas from you

Solution

Wow thats real expensive they are all between 30-40€ here.
Then I would choose the Cougar.
Another mid-range mouse brand worth mentioning is A4Tech.

Doxorn

Honorable
Aug 23, 2017
Neither.
Look for a Logitech mouse, they do make quality ones. Like Logitech G102 Prodigy or Logitech [strike]G202[/strike] G203 Prodigy.
Or Logitech G305 Recoil for wireless.
Whichever you can find for a better price in your country. The difference between G102 and G202 is only the cable.

Razer mice are overrated (and overpriced)
Avoid Connect IT mice. They are worthless.

But if I had to choose between those 2 I would choose Cougar minos x2 but rather go for the x3 verison. Would not buy a cheap wireless mouse,ever (for gaming).

PS: I owned a lot of mice previously but in the end the only mice brand I had no problem with was Logitech. Currently I own a Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury and it is exeptional (the Macro keys on it are really helpful and fun in a lot of games). However it may not be for your budget.

alex.stoychev

Reputable
Aug 23, 2017
They are alot expensive in my contry... Logitech G102 its like 60 dollars and G202 is 99 dollars. I really hate Bulgaria for that because there is hardly any choice of parts or they are very expensive

Doxorn

Honorable
Aug 23, 2017

Wow thats real expensive they are all between 30-40€ here.
Then I would choose the Cougar.
Another mid-range mouse brand worth mentioning is A4Tech.

Solution