Cougar's 600M Gaming Mouse, Hands On: Well-Appointed, Light Weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoD

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
I'm sorry but I just don't see the point of this mouse, not when there are options on Amazon that offer either the same or better specs for half the price.
Just check out the Anker Gaming Mouse, for example.

Quixit

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
I'm sorry but I just don't see the point of this mouse, not when there are options on Amazon that offer either the same or better specs for half the price.
Just check out the Anker Gaming Mouse, for example.

When it comes to mice, specs really don't mean anything.

eodeo

Distinguished
May 29, 2007
Is this global button mapping or per application? One is useless and the other is invaluable. You didn't specify, so I imagine it's global and therefore useless. 3 profiles? For what 3 games? Who plays 3 games? Casual iphone users?

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
Is this global button mapping or per application? One is useless and the other is invaluable. You didn't specify, so I imagine it's global and therefore useless. 3 profiles? For what 3 games? Who plays 3 games? Casual iphone users?

It's not per game, no.

I hear what you're saying--if you want really REALLY amazing customization, you may want to set everything for every single game. On the other hand, I think lots of people are invested in 3 games or less at any given time. Plus, I imagine plenty of people will set customization for 3 different *types* of games--first person shooter, etc.

In sum, I see your point, but I think saying it's "useless" is unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.