Cougar's 600m Gaming Mouse Has RGB Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovah-chan

Honorable
I think it does look pretty sleek. It would match just about any keyboard out there - I think it's a nice balance between minimalism and aggressive looks. I hope it has a decent oil-proof coating because lordy knows after a year or two of usage, grease stains on most mice really start to show.

I was going to get a deathadder chroma but I like this thing so I might give it a try myself. Also I really hope the braided cable doesn't cause any drag because I'm sick of it on most mice I use.

dovah-chan

Honorable
A lot of gaming mice aren't wireless so they can have the highest polling rate and least amount of latency. There are those that fill that niche like the Logitech G602 or the Razer Mamba and do it alright. Most people don't mind having a cable; I actually prefer one because gaming with a wireless mouse just feels so oddly loose and floaty if that makes sense.

g-unit1111

Titan
I don't know if I can replace my Vengeance M95, but this is definitely worth a closer look. Especially if I plan on getting the K70 RGB keyboard, it would be sweet to have a mouse with lighting to match. This one will definitely be worth a much closer look.

dovah-chan

Honorable
How odd as I've always considered Cougar to be more of a budget oriented company mostly situated in the case and fan sector. I wouldn't have guessed that they possess this sort of design philosophy that so many companies strive for when it comes to making peripherals.

Although recently EVGA has been branching out to other markets as well and they seem to have had great success with their torq mouse. I don't mind companies branching out and being competitive with others as I have noticed a lot more budget gaming mice and keyboards out on the market. Back in the day the only budget gaming mouse one could really consider was the intellimouse and the only popular 'budget' gaming keyboard being the sidewinder X4 (clocking in at $40 which is a mid range price).

All of this is very surprising as its rare to see so many companies branch out to new territories and have hits on their hands.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah it's funny I definitely wouldn't expect Cougar or EVGA to churn out high quality peripherals but I have the TorqX and it's a seriously high quality mouse. It's not the M95 but it's a very close second. I bought some Cougar fans for one of my PCs and they're way better built than I would have expected. I will definitely be buying one of these if the price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.