Cougar's QBX Mini-ITX Case Supports Seven Fans, Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty nice, clean lines. Not bad capabilities in terms of cooling and gpu size supported for a mini-itx. Mesh can be a pain to dust compared to solid panels but likely needed for cooling the kind of hardware a gamer might pack into it. Most cases have one or more areas covered in mesh now.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008
Doesn't look too bad. The entire side being made of mesh is a dealbreaker for me. I own a HAF and I have to dust the mesh on it weekly.

Then it's working as intended. i have a HAF XB and the mesh needs to be wiped off about every month or so. I would suggest looking into a good air purifier, and i'm not saying that your room's dirty, but the air purifiers generally keep the air very clean even for computers. Your Quality of Life will go up quite a bit. youll sleep better, and feel better.

Sean Patterson

Reputable
Mar 17, 2015
This is pretty boss. Full size PSU, full length video card, water cooling, or even a good size CPU fan could fit in there. I am so thoroughly impressed and, to me, this looks much, much better than the ncase.

SSammut

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
To those saying that dust is an issue, are the fans arranged to keep positive pressure? I'm not familiar with this particular case, but more air should be pushed in than out to keep the dust out. Also, the inlet fans should be filtered. if the case doesn't come with a filter, it's pretty easy to add a thin layer of foam under the inlet fan grille

Status
Not open for further replies.