kirby

Distinguished
May 15, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Hello, been Alton Towers and Splash Hotel for the weekend for Master Kirby
and his Cousins Birthday. Bloody Ace, VIP Passes, no queueing.......

Just thout I'd share that.

Hope everyone is well !

Kirby

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:18:24 GMT, Intergalactic Superstar "Kirby"
<hgvhgy@wewez.com> beamed us the following from a far-distant galaxy:

->Hello, been Alton Towers and Splash Hotel for the weekend for Master
Kirby
->and his Cousins Birthday. Bloody Ace, VIP Passes, no queueing.......
->
->Just thout I'd share that.
->
->
->Hope everyone is well !
->
->Kirby
->

I'm much better for seeing you're still alive and well, Mr Kirby!! <3

I directed my parents down wrong roads on the way to Coughton t'other
day, which was mildly amusing as we missed the right turnings again
and again, and also paid a visit to Coventry, which is something I
shall never ever do again.

I'm off out for a paper now, anyone want anything?

Tartychops.
*Tis a rum old world*

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:03:55 +0100, Tartychops wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:18:24 GMT, Intergalactic Superstar "Kirby"
> <hgvhgy@wewez.com> beamed us the following from a far-distant galaxy:
>
> ->Hello, been Alton Towers and Splash Hotel for the weekend for Master
> Kirby
> ->and his Cousins Birthday. Bloody Ace, VIP Passes, no queueing.......
> ->
> ->Just thout I'd share that.
> ->
> ->
> ->Hope everyone is well !
> ->
> ->Kirby
> ->
>
> I'm much better for seeing you're still alive and well, Mr Kirby!! <3
>
> I directed my parents down wrong roads on the way to Coughton t'other
> day, which was mildly amusing as we missed the right turnings again
> and again, and also paid a visit to Coventry, which is something I
> shall never ever do again.

Well I've never been, but I've been sent to conventry often enough

> I'm off out for a paper now, anyone want anything?

Nothing that your selling ;O)

--
http://www.onlineconverter.co.uk/

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:18:24 GMT, Kirby wrote:

> Hello, been Alton Towers and Splash Hotel for the weekend for Master Kirby
> and his Cousins Birthday. Bloody Ace, VIP Passes, no queueing.......
>
> Just thout I'd share that.
>

> Hope everyone is well !

Alton Towers ro><ors

Well except for the queues, and the fact I don't like rollercoasters. Oh,
and I hate the screaming brats running everywhere and throwing up. Then
theres the expensive food..............

Apart from that its m0nt :D

--
http://www.onlineconverter.co.uk/

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

In article <49A1e.329$Ul5.277@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, hgvhgy@wewez.com
says...
> Hello, been Alton Towers and Splash Hotel for the weekend for Master Kirby
> and his Cousins Birthday. Bloody Ace, VIP Passes, no queueing.......
>
> Just thout I'd share that.
>

> Hope everyone is well !
>
> Kirby

/waves

Hiya from over here to over there!

/goes back to lurking

--
Flickerkitteh - the _artist_ formerly known as Kitteh (wuh?)
Webby: http://www.deconstruct.me.uk (soon, my pretties....soon)