Question I accidentally deleted my tablet's Android OS

Maq___

Honorable
Nov 15, 2015
Hi,

Could an Android firmware from an another brand work with an Android tablet brand with the same hardware specs?

I have an unbranded Chinese tablet with these specs: http://specdevice.com/showspec.php?id=ac16-3eac-ec90-31fd0033c587.

I accidentally deleted its Android OS with pressing the ''delete whole flash except the bootloader'' in the SP Flash tool .

I can't find the stock Android 6.0 firmware for it,if someone could find it,I would be very grateful!

But if nobody could find it,I would like to know if the firmware for the Teclast98 M1E5 : http://specdevice.com/showspec.php?id=ac16-3eac-ec90-31fd0033c587 , could work with my tablet,because they have the same specs?

Also,is there a possibility for my tablet to be dead,because it doesn't boot and and there is no indication when I plugg it into the charger?

Please answer to my questions.

Thanks to all in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Even if it has different hardware it might work but you need to find a stable ROM online, otherwise you'll end up turning the phone into a brick, which i think you have already.

May be, watch a youtube tutorial for a better understanding how it's done.

Maq___

Honorable
Nov 15, 2015
Even if it has different hardware it might work but you need to find a stable ROM online, otherwise you'll end up turning the phone into a brick, which i think you have apres
Even if it has different hardware it might work but you need to find a stable ROM online, otherwise you'll end up turning the phone into a brick, which i think you have already.

Thank you for replying!

Could you help me and find the original firmware for my tablet please?

This is its firmware:

KERNEL: Linux version 3.10.65+ (azhuo@azhuo-desktop) (gcc version 4.9.x-google 20140827 (mtk-20150409) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 26 11:30:31 CST 2016
CODENAME: REL
Mainboard: unknown
BRAND: JTY
CPU_ABI: arm64-v8a
CPU_ABI2:
DEVICE: JTY
DISPLAY: K109_V01
FINGERPRINT: alps/full_kt109/kt109:6.0/LMY47D/1480129601:user/release-keys
HARDWARE: mt6735
ID: LMY47D
TAGS: release-keys

I would be very very grateful! :)