Question Could it be faulty ram or motherboard?

Feb 9, 2020
When I put pc to sleep mode it weirdly gose to sleep(screen flicker) , then I try to wake up him and he stays whit black screen, fans trun on, store hdd turns on(but no hdd led) and then just restarts rondomly(two times) and only then turns on

Have noticed that the power led is always on(even when pc is off)

One time it restarted by it self when was on, but only one time

Allready try troubleshooting, power plan change, hibernate mode trun off, fast boot turn off, but it seems nothing helps.

My rams are in a2 and b2 slots(Tryed a1 and b1 but same problem)

Parts are brand new, except for psu, ssd, hdd, case.

Made stress test for cpu and gpu both work fine on max load, no issues there.

Any suggestions?

Tnx for help

My system: cpu ryzen 5 1600 af, mb asrock b450m-pro4(p3.60 bios) , rx 460 4gb gpu, kingston 240 ssd, seagate barracuda 1tb hdd, fps si series 700w psu, g. Skill ddr4 16gb 2666 MHz ram.

Feb 9, 2020
It can be a bad motherboard, but then you would have worse symptoms. I think it's more a bad Windows install. Reset BIOS, reinstall Windows in UEFI mode, and only install chipset drivers from AMD before the rest.
I installed windows from USB drive, could it be the problem? Have allready made 2 reinstalls same way from USB and first driver I installed was amd chipset.

Any tutorial how to install in uefi mode?

And I can use hibernate mode that pc turns on and off normaly.

Feb 9, 2020
Once you're back at 3.50, try and see if you can replicate the bug again. If you can't, then you may upgrade to 3.90. if it still happens, re-flash 3.50 again, it should solve it. Don't go lower than 3.50 though, you would brick the motherboard!
I just download the bios from asrock site and run them(the older version) or somehow trough bios it's done?

Feb 9, 2020
Last test would be installing the latest BIOS (3.90) because your 1600AF is a recent CPU, actually (mix of Zen and Zen+) and the latest AGESA might just be what's needed to tame it. If that doesn't help, RMA the motherboard.
Is it safe to install CUZ it says it's not recommended if I use pinaccle ridge cpu?