[SOLVED] Could my AIO be broken?

Jul 8, 2022
I have a Ryzen 5 5600g and an MSI MAG CORELIQUID 280R (and an RTX 3060 ti in case that's important)

it has worked perfectly since I built my pc in November 2021 with an idle temp around 31 degrees Celcius and a max temp of around 72 degrees under max load.
However recently I noticed my fans being much louder than usual so checked my CPU temp and my idle is now between 48 and 60 degrees Celcius and at max load, it is around 92.
when I look at Task manager it says my CPU is at around 20% usage over a 30-second period with the only thing I'm running is the game ARK and on the row of ARK in task manager it says that power usage is very high, and with that being the only main thing running my CPU is at 92 degrees.
Any help is appreciated.

I have a Ryzen 5 5600g and an MSI MAG CORELIQUID 280R (and an RTX 3060 ti in case that's important)

it has worked perfectly since I built my pc in November 2021 with an idle temp around 31 degrees Celcius and a max temp of around 72 degrees under max load.
However recently I noticed my fans being much louder than usual so checked my CPU temp and my idle is now between 48 and 60 degrees Celcius and at max load, it is around 92.
when I look at Task manager it says my CPU is at around 20% usage over a 30-second period with the only thing I'm running is the game ARK and on the row of ARK in task manager it says that power usage is very high, and with that being the only main thing running my CPU is at 92 degrees.
Any help is appreciated.
The MSI MAG coolers has been recalled due to failures.