[SOLVED] Could my graphics card be shorted out/damaged?

Jun 3, 2020
I had my computer unplugged and was wearing the wrist grounding bracelet while working on my computer, and was standing barefoot on a tile floor. I was reinstalling a little backplate that goes above the graphics card in the back of the tower, and it slipped out of my grip and fell onto the back side of the graphics card circuit board where all the solder points stick out. I picked it up and finished installing the back plate. Then when i went to turn on the computer it would not start, no fans or anything. So i took the case cover off and did the CMOS reset and it still wouldnt turn on. So i took off the side cover again and unplugged the power supply from everything and tested it. Good power supply, so i did another CMOS reset by taking the little battery out and cleared the CMOS then plugged the power supply back into everything EXCEPT the graphics card. Now my computer will turn on fans running, power light on by power button, but i have no display when plugging the hdmi cable into the motherboard port. My processor manual says it has to have a graphics card to work tho, so im wondering if its safe to try plugging the power supply connector into the graphics card again and hdmi cable to the graphics card port and power on again?