crashof43

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012

I removed the 12.8 drivers and CCC to my new 7770 video card today....as wanted to re install the whole works.....i did the "Driver sweeper" and also removed all the ATI control panel in the add and remove program.....I rebooted and went to re install the drivers and also the CCC .......all seemed to go well.......However now when i boot UP......i get the panel that reads :
Could not load file or assembly "MOM" implementation or none of its dependencies The system cannot find the file specified !

And of No i have No CCC ......"Thats the problem"......i have removed the net frame 3.5 and down loaded and
re installed it and rebooted and i still get the Mom warning and my CCC will not show UP.

Please advise me as what i need to do to correct this error ?
Windows XP 32 bit......HIS 7770.....500 watt power supply.

crashof43

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012

Attention !!!!!
The problem is solved......I really think that the ROM drive was Not copying the files correctly...... went to the AMD site and down loaded the complete set for
my 7770 Video card and installed the whole pack....I re BOOTED and held my Breath......And its all FINE NOW......hey did you hear me YELL YIPEEE !!!!!

Thanks
CrAsH