[SOLVED] Could someone please help me to find a monitor with good color?

Apr 13, 2020
I've been researching, but finding what I want seems somehow really hard:

1920x1080 (Because higher makes 1080 media look blurry)
27'' (minimum)
Best color gamut possible
Also best hdr possible
I game too, but at least 60hz seems enought. I dont have a super gpu, so it wouldnt matter anyway.

Basically I want the best color quality posible since I'll use it for drawing and animation. But also I want to enjoy other people works in the best way I can.

I hope you can help me lovely people.

Solution
Budget? Do you draw in SRGB color palette? .

If you need more color gamut you can do WIDE or Adobe RGB, won't matter too much since people you share with will most likely be on panels that can't even do 100% SRGB lol.

Thanks

sonofjesse

Distinguished
Budget? Do you draw in SRGB color palette? .

If you need more color gamut you can do WIDE or Adobe RGB, won't matter too much since people you share with will most likely be on panels that can't even do 100% SRGB lol.

Thanks

Solution
May 18, 2022
I've been researching, but finding what I want seems somehow really hard:

1920x1080 (Because higher makes 1080 media look blurry)
27'' (minimum)
Best color gamut possible
Also best hdr possible
I game too, but at least 60hz seems enought. I dont have a super gpu, so it wouldnt matter anyway.

Basically I want the best color quality posible since I'll use it for drawing and animation. But also I want to enjoy other people works in the best way I can.

I hope you can help me lovely people.
Hello, my friend can happily recommend the Acer ProDesigner PE270K monitor. I work as an illustrator, I recently bought this monitor for myself, checked the quality by looking at high-quality deep color palettes on https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/blue/ . What can I tell you, the color reproduction is very cool here, and I really like the auto-brightness feature, it's pretty cool :)