Question Could someone please tell me some good RAM that's compatible with this motherboard and processor?

I'm looking for some DDR4 16GB RAM that's compatible with the PRIME H370M-PLUS CSM, I was looking myself and it says it has DDR4 2666/2400/2133 support and I don't want to buy the wrong thing on accident, I usually get my parts from the computer place but I'm looking to get this part off of Amazon so could somebody tell me how I know which RAM is compatible or give me some suggestions? Thanks.
If you want to be super duper sure, go to the motherboard manufacturers site and take a look at the memory QVL list. Those are the certified and tested models that will work.

poodude28

Honorable
Jul 10, 2014
Just because it's not on the qvl doesn't mean it won't work.

But my question is why locked intel, and why locked intel from 2ish years ago?
Because I don't want to spend a ton of money and I'm still using an 8 year old processor and RAM. This is already going to be a massive upgrade. I'm upgrading from an i5 3470 and some DDR3 RAM from ages ago. What I'm going for is a great "budget" option. I'm paying a lot of money already, I was only going to get an i5 9400 but I decided to go for the i7 so. I really just want to make sure the RAM I'm going to be getting is compatible before I end up wasting it :).

poodude28

Honorable
Jul 10, 2014
10th gen probably makes much more sense price wise.
I've already had the motherboard since Christmas, so I have to take the 9th gen approach. More than happy with what I'm going with though, I was just hoping to get a few more answers on the RAM department so I could be certain it would all work together.

Tioym

Notable
Apr 5, 2020
The motherboard Memory QVL does not list these sticks but 99.9% chance is that they will work fine. Refer to the QVL list from the motherboard site for more information. Go into the support tab -> Memory -> DRAM QVL

poodude28

Honorable
Jul 10, 2014
The motherboard Memory QVL does not list these sticks but 99.9% chance is that they will work fine. Refer to the QVL list from the motherboard site for more information. Go into the support tab -> Memory -> DRAM QVL
Wish I could get a 100% for sure answer before I waste my money.

Tioym

Notable
Apr 5, 2020
Wish I could get a 100% for sure answer before I waste my money.
the only 100% sure answer to this is we wont know until we try but 99.9% of the time it works, I am also currently using sticks not the QVL list for my motherboard. Chances you'll find someone using that motherboard with that RAM answering your question are next to none

ASK THE COMMUNITY