Question Could use a little help with this PC

Apr 25, 2022
Hey everyone, new to the forum so don't hate if this is in the wrong place!
Im having an issue with my girlfriends PC build as in, it wont stay on for longer than 10 minutes or less if it's A-Running anything but Minecraft, B-Running Minecraft and any other programs, and C-All of the above
I've done a Memtest, Furmark overnight test, and a Cinebench test to check possible hardware failure. Stays running like a champ the entire time. I have noticed with up to date drivers it wont even let her start Chrome or sometimes even boot windows. Ive put 3 different GPU's in it to check driver incompatibility, GPU's ive used are a RX570 Red Devil, 7870 Red Myst, and a GTX 1050 this one is the most stable
I've already replaced the MOBO, PSU and RAM. Along with cleaning all dust and trying a completely out of the box GPU with a fresh install.
Specs-
Ryzen 3 1200 Quad Core
GTX 1050 the only one that is somewhat stable so that's what's in it till I figure this out
B550 STRIX ATX
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB 2400mhz
MUSETEX ARGB Fans x5 plus ARGB 8 Fan Hub from MUSETEX
Thermaltake 750w PSU overkill for the low specs but it was on sale at best buy for $50 and i wanted to try and replace psu
RAZER CYNOSA LITE chroma software not installed I know the problems that arise when it is

No, nothing in the system is overclocked what-so-ever

Apr 25, 2022
Im not much of an expert but maybe some problems with a first gen ryzen on a b550. Do you have any older boards or newer cpus to test?
But now that i did my 5 minute research on that i feel that may be to problem. I may of fixed it before without even noticing. If thats not the case what else can us brainys think of that may solve this