Question Could you help me choose the best in-ear at less than 50€?

Apr 24, 2019
Hi everybody!
I'm here to ask your help to choose the best pair of in-ear headphones with a budget of MAX 50€ .

It's been a year since I've been reading rewiews and Amazon comments and I can't make up my mind. I want to be sure not to waste my money.

First of all, almost six years ago, I had a pair of Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision. I loved their powerful bass, the way they made the sound seem so "open" and the good isolation (even if the highs were a little too piercing, but I didn't care too much).

Recently, someone recommended to me the KZ ZS3, so I bought a pair. I hate them from every point of view. They are so bulky and uncomfortable they hurt my ears even if I wear them for an hour. They also sound awful, the bass could be ok on some songs, but the sound is flat and it tends to be so muddy that distinguishing the details is very difficult even with high quality music (e.g. CD ripped FLAC).

Therefore, what I want is a pair of bass-heavy in-ear headphones. I want the bass to be thumpy and giving openess to the sound. And I also want a good level of detail in order to be "involved" by music (I don't want a flat sound). Also, comfort is very important (I don't want big headphones ever again), as well as good isolation.
Keep in mind that I don't want perfection, or else my budget would have been higher and I am not an audiophile or an expert.

I usually listen to music with my smartphone travelling by train or by bus or at home at my PC.
I mostly listen to pop music, R&B and hip-hop, electronic music. I rarely listen to rock and classical music. But I like the sound of violins and the big choirs in pop songs 😁

So, besides the Sennheiser CX 300-II (now old,difficult to find and prone to be counterfeit), here's what I found:
Sony MDR-XB50AP
Sony MDR-EX450AP
Sony MDR-EX650AP
Sennheiser CX 3.00.

What should I choose?

Thank you!