Couldn't boot after installing graphics card

Jul 1, 2018
Wanted to add a graphics card to my work computer, which is currently using integrated graphics. After plugging it in, the ez debug CPU light keeps blinking and the system cannot boot. After taking it out, it boots again. Got the card replaced but same thing happens.

Specs:
i7-7700 (non-K)
MSI Z270-A-Pro
64 Gb Ram
Samsung M2 SSD
Wi-fi card

New GFX:
MSI Geforce 710

Solution
Any possibility of finding out an exact model number? 600W could mean either my Enermax 80+ Platinum PSU or a shoddy FSP Unit. Also, is there any reason to add the 710? Your PC's onboard graphics will deliver similar if not better performance. Have you tried running your system with 32 GB of RAM?
Jul 1, 2018
It's a custom built rig, I program on it, but sometimes I'd have youtube playing on the background and an android emulator running. I believe it's just a 600W PSU.

Sometimes my keyboard strokes gets a couple of seconds delay when using Chrome.

Any possibility of finding out an exact model number? 600W could mean either my Enermax 80+ Platinum PSU or a shoddy FSP Unit. Also, is there any reason to add the 710? Your PC's onboard graphics will deliver similar if not better performance. Have you tried running your system with 32 GB of RAM?

Solution