Counter Strike:GO Cinematic Trailer Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]zomow[/nom]I've played the beta... and I don't like it at all really.[/citation]
the game atm is rapidly changing. last few patches were extreme changes if you havent played the recent edition.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
If you were at home with CS:S, you'll feel right at home in CS:Go. That said, it almost feels too much like source, doesn't feel like I'm playing a new game so much as I just re-installed source again...

We'll see how it progresses.

dauntekong

Distinguished
May 26, 2011
Only difference from CS Source and GO is ranks and metals. CS Go is like play CS Source WoW maps. Just without the magic, but gun upgrades...

therabiddeer

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
CS:GO is more like 1.6, so if you liked 1.6 but hated source you will like it more. There is just enough "source" to it that source players should like it too. If you dont like actual strategy based FPS, you might not like it. This game is not call of duty.

lasaldude

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2009
[citation][nom]madjimms[/nom]Too quick for me, I hate the whole "run & gun" type games. I'm waiting for Heroes and Generals to release![/citation]

READ: (^^Camper^^)

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
That's NOT A TRAILER

It's a cut scene. It doesn't really show any of the game, what so ever, just some 3d rendering verison of it.... grrrr

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
Am I the only one who can't stand the sound of the gun shots in the game? (beta) ... it feels like they had kids produce the sounds while running around playing cops and robbers: "pchu, pchu, bang, bang"

I like the game otherwise, but I don't feel like I'm shooting a real gun, more like a toy.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]antilycus[/nom]That's NOT A TRAILERIt's a cut scene. It doesn't really show any of the game, what so ever, just some 3d rendering verison of it.... grrrr[/citation]
i believe you have cutscene, trailer, and gameplay footage(in most cases 3 different things) mixed up. -_-

quangluu96

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
CS:S+mod=CS:Go why wasting money on a copy&paste game? CSS is cheap and a great fast pace fps, get some graphic and sound mod, with custom maps from cs:go and save yourself the money and get another game.

bgaimur

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
[citation][nom]quangluu96[/nom]CS:S+mod=CS:Go why wasting money on a copy&paste game? CSS is cheap and a great fast pace fps, get some graphic and sound mod, with custom maps from cs:go and save yourself the money and get another game.[/citation]

Some of us have $15 to spare, that's why.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]quangluu96[/nom]CS:S+mod=CS:Go why wasting money on a copy&paste game? CSS is cheap and a great fast pace fps, get some graphic and sound mod, with custom maps from cs:go and save yourself the money and get another game.[/citation]
dude, CSS is $20 while CSGO is $15(or $13.50). your comment is irrelevant.

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
I'm not going to play the game again until it's released. I jumped on the beta and quickly gave up after seeing it's all a bunch of hardcore asian gamers all clanned up. Not even going to bother since I'm rusty as hell.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011

Call of Duty: $60

Battlefield Bad Company: $60

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Stopped playing this money-sucking black hole of a game years ago (in 2003, or so), there's nothing (no graphical or gameplay enhancement) that could return me back to this zombifying experience...

ughmas

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
^ was going to reply with something similar to him but didn't feel like wasting the time typing it, thanks.

zooted

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
So far I like it better than source. I have yet to find a game that has the balanced gameplay of 1.6. I guess that is why I still play it more than any other game.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
I was thinking in paying 60$ for BF3 to play multiplayer since i stopped playing MMORPGs (fukin too addictive and too much time consuming) but then CS:GO showed up ... with only a fraction of the cost of BF3 .. now i don`t know what to buy to have some fun once in a while. And for the ones that complain about this movie not being in game footage go and google the description of what "cinematic" means :)

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]taizun[/nom]Counter-Strike was free if you had already bought Half-Life. And what you're basically saying, is that you stopped playing a "money-sucking" game, when it was initially a "free mod"[/citation]

Before you make any more brainless comments like that, you should go to my profile and look at info on my country. In here, back in those years, I didn't had good internet connection at home, so most of the time I played online game like CS while sitting in Internet Cafes and Clubs, and that sucked a ton of money, because I had a team and had to train, to stay in tournament-affordable shape.
Now scram.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Before you make any more brainless comments like that, you should go to my profile and look at info on my country. In here, back in those years, I didn't had good internet connection at home, so most of the time I played online game like CS while sitting in Internet Cafes and Clubs, and that sucked a ton of money, because I had a team and had to train, to stay in tournament-affordable shape.Now scram.[/citation]
you should shut down life as well.. the most crappiest multiplayer and money eating game of all times and it offers you only a bad internet connection and crap rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.