Coward tactics

Wilson

Some tactics I use in Counterstrike:

- Wait near an AFK on your team, and an enemy will come along and kill
him. While the enemy is distracted killing the AFK, shoot the enemy.

- Grenade spam from your spawn. Works well for the T's on Italy.

- Use a decoy spray (ie. fake T or CT). It will distract the enemy and
give you time to kill him.

No tactic is beneath me.

Dom

I've used decoy sprays for some time - however I usually use Half naked
women etc...

--
Thanks,
Andrew Makinson

www.evcomputing.com
www.iowcomputers.net/websiteforum/index.php

"Wilson" <fake@email.com> wrote in message
> Some tactics I use in Counterstrike:
>
> - Wait near an AFK on your team, and an enemy will come along and kill
> him. While the enemy is distracted killing the AFK, shoot the enemy.
>
> - Grenade spam from your spawn. Works well for the T's on Italy.
>
> - Use a decoy spray (ie. fake T or CT). It will distract the enemy and
> give you time to kill him.
>
> No tactic is beneath me.

strider

Wilson proclaimed...

> No troll is beneath me.

I fixed your post, no, really, it's ok, you don't need to thank me!

--
Homepage: stri.tk

"A faineant government is not the worst
government that England can have. It has been the
great fault of our politicians that they have all
wanted to do something."

Anthony Trollope

*note: not applicable to Americans.

Wilson wrote:
> Some tactics I use in Counterstrike:
>
> - Wait near an AFK on your team, and an enemy will come along and kill
> him. While the enemy is distracted killing the AFK, shoot the enemy.

Unless they shoot YOU first though; assuming you're not hiding, which you
don't mention!

--
Carl Waring
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

Wilson

Strider wrote:

> Wilson proclaimed...
>

>>No troll is beneath me.

No I am not a troll and I think a lot of people would find that
suggestion offensive.

> Strider wrote:
>
>> Wilson proclaimed...
>>

>>>No troll is beneath me.
>
> No I am not a troll and I think a lot of people would find that suggestion
> offensive.

I shall remember to shed a tear, just for them.

Wilson

Carl Waring wrote:
> Wilson wrote:
>
>>Some tactics I use in Counterstrike:
>>
>>- Wait near an AFK on your team, and an enemy will come along and kill
>>him. While the enemy is distracted killing the AFK, shoot the enemy.
>

> Unless they shoot YOU first though; assuming you're not hiding, which you
> don't mention!

Of course I'm hiding, like the coward I am.

Maniac

Wilson <fake@email.com> typed:

> - Use a decoy spray (ie. fake T or CT). It will distract the enemy and
> give you time to kill him.

Where to get those fake decoy sprays? :D

--
maniac / maniac(at)tweak.pl
AMD 64 Bit Performance User