cpu´s

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Snorkius

Splendid
Sep 16, 2003
It's WWI that did him in. He was never quite the same after a Messerschmitt fell on his head in the jungles of 'nam.

<b> A mosquito is just a small woodpecker. </b>

samcheetah

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2003
>Get over it, you're the one acting childish now

well acutally i take that as a complement

anyway i didnt point it directly to u crashman

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I suppose the next thing you're going to say is that a P4 2.0A outperforms an XP2400+, because they're both 2GHz but the P4 has more components?

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Nvidia invented the graphics industry at the state of the art levels for graphics generation

*Snicker*

That statement alone shows that you know NOTHING of which you speak. Seriously, SoD... why do you keep posting? Is it just a need to stir up a fight? Do you enjoy trying to make others angry? If your posts had accurate information, I'd say you were posting to inform, but that clearly isn't your intent. Please pull your head from your ass before posting again.

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>