[SOLVED] cpu 0.8ghz

Jul 2, 2021
Hello everyone, i have a g3 3579 i7 8th gen gtx 1050ti 130w charger
i've been looking everywhere to fix this issue but nothing works for me, i can't play any game unless i vsync it with low graphics.
I bought this laptop 2 years ago but the problem started like 1month from me buying it
When the game fps drops i check the task manager i find that the intel graphics card gets 100% usage in 3d for an instance then it goes down but i'm using nvidia card which is weird and the cpu drops from 3.9ghz to 0.8ghz, but when i check the windows+g command i get 100% gpu usage (different stats).
The problem started with me playing the game without any issues until it feels like the charger got unplugged so the fps and the screen light drop .. Then it developped into not being able to charge the battery and it only gives me the battery low message 100s of times so i unplugged the battery and i'm using the laptop with charger only since then. Help please <3

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First, check and see what BIOS version you're on for your laptop. If you have a number of BIOS versions to update to the latest, gradually work your way to the latest version. Following that, you will need to see what OS version you're on at the time of writing. If you're not on version 21H1, then it's a good idea to back up all critical content/data from C and then proceed to reinstall your OS. You will need to recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

You will also need to download any and/or all relevant data from Dell's support page for your laptop, then manually install all drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You should be...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

First, check and see what BIOS version you're on for your laptop. If you have a number of BIOS versions to update to the latest, gradually work your way to the latest version. Following that, you will need to see what OS version you're on at the time of writing. If you're not on version 21H1, then it's a good idea to back up all critical content/data from C and then proceed to reinstall your OS. You will need to recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

You will also need to download any and/or all relevant data from Dell's support page for your laptop, then manually install all drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You should be able to source the latest GPU drivers from Nvidia's support page.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS