Temps:
-Idle: 58-65c
-Load(prime95): 91c max
-UPDATE: after restart: 40-50 c in idle, load still same

Oc:
-vcore: no change
-multiplier: 42 --> 45

My guess:
-Maybe cpu block is not touching cpu right?

Temp pic:
NZPJOtF.png
(http://i.imgur.com/Oha7rd5.png)
Process Exporer pic:
Oha7rd5.png
(http://i.imgur.com/Oha7rd5.png)

Solution

I dont think thats solution for me.
First I am sorry that I didn't update this question.
My solution for this was to change both my cpu and cooler for new ones and temp got at its top how it should have been - 75-80. Its not getting above 80 so fast under 100load with prime95.
But in idle I am still not satisfied with my temps. In idle temps are like 35-55. With my expensive water cooler I was...

Ediksto

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017

After school gonna buy new thermal paste and I'll try reinstall the cooler.
Do you know what are normal Temps for this cooler?

marwan051

Reputable
Oct 12, 2014

Idle temps with that setup, I am guessing 25-35 degrees and on load 45-65

Ediksto

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017
After reinstall with new thermal paste:
Idle 30-40c
load 65 c
load 10min 75-80 c

Should I try reinstall once more? I know it sounds dumb, but I am not doing it usually so maybe after 3th time it would be better. Or I can try it on another cpu or try another cpu cooler(GELID Solutions Tranquillo).

Edit: [strike]maybe reason why are temps high is that fans of radiator are pushing air out?[/strike] But air inside the case is cool because right now I have my side panel removed.

Edit: One more thing: Temps of liquid are pretty low although cpu temps are high.
Liquid temp is 31c while cpu temps are 78c (after 5min)

harrisjb78

Notable
Mar 5, 2017
You could also have an air pocket in the system that needs to settle. Try removing the radiator and slowly rocking it side to side (with the pump running).

If no then reapply the paste again.

Ediksto

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017

Tried, still hot. Tried reinstall, still hot. Gonna try different cooler at this cpu, but I am not sure when. Next 2 days I've got work. Maybe sunday. If different cooler will be normal I'll complain and try to get another one.

Cunning linguist

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
The solution is checking your cpu load in ctr alt delete- task manager, then checking for high usage tasks. Either find the name of the service that runs the task online or guess and check yourself to find the service. Disable the service. My 2 high usage tasks were IBM trusteer and presentationfontcache, both utterly useless...

Ediksto

Prominent
Mar 9, 2017

I dont think thats solution for me.
First I am sorry that I didn't update this question.
My solution for this was to change both my cpu and cooler for new ones and temp got at its top how it should have been - 75-80. Its not getting above 80 so fast under 100load with prime95.
But in idle I am still not satisfied with my temps. In idle temps are like 35-55. With my expensive water cooler I was expecting better results than that.
Also I think part of that problem is cpu itself because small task can spike the temp unreasonable high.
And to those who thinks it's hot in my room: I am freezing here.

tl;dr: I should have bought Ryzen 7.

Edit: How to pick this response as an answear?

Solution