cpu actin a fool

Mar 17, 2018
i7 4790k pc resets when i launch some games like not shut off resets super slow to start reads my temps go from 30c to 90 c if i run a stress test for 1 min within 10 secons its up at 90c wehn i play cs go it goes to 70-85 ish pc is blowing out cold air i have it next to my window so my case it literally cold i cant even play dota 2 anymore my pc just resets when laoding into a match or if i try to play pubg the second i press play i hear the launch noise and boom reset is my i7 dead QQ or is something else fishy going on ive had the pc for 2 years built myself 980ti evga supernova 1500 80+gold 16 gb ram 1.5 tb hard rive my 980 is fine never goes over 30c ish

Mar 17, 2018
went to my local pc shop and ya the paste was like non existent as well as the last time i brought it in to get the cabble management done im guessing the cpu did not get re installed completely one of the pins was not pushed in face palm lol they did the whole fix for free so i cant complain was nice they took responsibility for it saying if we installed it we most likly did not install it correctly because those pins dont come off easy is what he said lol