[SOLVED] Cpu and cooler fitting issue

Dec 31, 2018
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xw9wnH
That's my list, firstly, is there any very big issues you see with it not working.
Secondly, it says at the bottom:
The Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler may require a separately available mounting adapter to fit the MSI - B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard.
Is this correct, should I get a mounting adapter? Should i just get another cpu cooler?

Solution
Yes, you would need to buy an adapter kit from Cooler master for that cooler. Or, the better option, would be to return it and buy a decent cooler that will perform better and will be quieter.

If you haven't already bought that cooler, I'd recommend this one if you have to go as cheap as possible since it's a better cooler, it's cheaper and it COMES with the AM4 adapter:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: Deepcool - GAMMAXX 400 74.34 CFM CPU Cooler ($23.69 @ OutletPC)
Total: $23.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-31 17:33 EST-0500

Or this one, which is a much better cooler:

PCPartPicker...
Yes, you would need to buy an adapter kit from Cooler master for that cooler. Or, the better option, would be to return it and buy a decent cooler that will perform better and will be quieter.

If you haven't already bought that cooler, I'd recommend this one if you have to go as cheap as possible since it's a better cooler, it's cheaper and it COMES with the AM4 adapter:

CPU Cooler: Deepcool - GAMMAXX 400 74.34 CFM CPU Cooler ($23.69 @ OutletPC)
Total: $23.69
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-31 17:33 EST-0500

Or this one, which is a much better cooler:

CPU Cooler: Thermalright - Macho Direct 73.6 CFM CPU Cooler ($39.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $39.99
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-31 17:34 EST-0500

Obviously, there are even better coolers by a fair measure if you are willing to pay a bit more. 50 bucks will get you a pretty exceptional CPU cooler for the AM4 platform.

Solution