Question CPU and DRAM debug LEDs on PC won’t boot or post

Feb 7, 2020
For about 2 weeks now my PC won’t boot whenever I try to turn it on and my CPU and DRAM debug lights are on and solid on my mobo. I have tried testing a single stick of RAM in all 4 slots with both sticks I have, I have tried multiple monitors, I have replaced my GPU since then, and I don’t know what to do anymore. I tried booting with no RAM inserted and didn’t get any beeps from my motherboard or anything. At this point I’m just lost as to what could be my problem, my power supply fans sound fine and there isn’t any bad smells from it and all my case fans and lights work fine. Any feedback given is appreciated and will be tested thank you.

For about 2 weeks now my PC won’t boot whenever I try to turn it on and my CPU and DRAM debug lights are on and solid on my mobo. I have tried testing a single stick of RAM in all 4 slots with both sticks I have, I have tried multiple monitors, I have replaced my GPU since then, and I don’t know what to do anymore. I tried booting with no RAM inserted and didn’t get any beeps from my motherboard or anything. At this point I’m just lost as to what could be my problem, my power supply fans sound fine and there isn’t any bad smells from it and all my case fans and lights work fine. Any feedback given is appreciated and will be tested thank you.
Since you never said what computer is that and which parts it consists of, everybody else is just as lost as you are.

Reactions: GarrettL
Feb 7, 2020
CPU : Ryzen 5 1400
Ram: 2x8 DDR4 2400 XPG Z1
Mobo: B350M Bazooka by MSI
PSU: Don’t know specifically not listed on prebuilt box and haven’t taken it out to look
GPU: originally Radeon RX 580 4gig just replaced to GTX 1660ti 6gig after PC wouldn’t boot

TRENDING THREADS