Question cpu and dram debug light MSI mb

Jun 1, 2023
so i just got cpu cooler of cooler master and i mounted it in my build and now my pc wont boot up it turns on but there is no boot up at all, ive changed the cmos battery, ive tried and POST boot up, ive tried to re-input the RAM sticks in to another slot and still no boot up
can someone help me?

Jun 1, 2023
full system spec?
gpu : rx 5600 xt
cpu : amd ryzen 5 3600
psu : mwe 550 full modular gold 80 plus gold rated
motheboard : msi b450m pro-vdh max
ram : 2 sticks of corsair vengeance rgb pro ddr4
ssd : samsung 970 evo NVMe M.2
cpu cooler : hyper 212 rgb cooler master
keep in mind that before the cpu cooler change i had a standard amd cooler and everything was running perfectly

Jun 1, 2023
recheck everything. something might have gotten loose.
just have to figure out what you did
i outplugged all the psu cables and rechecked everything, when i boot the pc up there is no debug light but after i push the reset button on the case its probably going to light up again (cpu and dram)
i had it already a few times

Jun 1, 2023
ive just got my mobo back from RMA and wanted to put my pc back together out of the case to test it and i have no led debugs anymore but i dont have no display like in the first place

Jun 1, 2023
the monitor is working bc when i didnt have my pc i was playin xbox on that same monitor that im using for my pc
and i tried a another connection of gpu already.
im gonna put my pc back together again and we will see if it works

Jun 1, 2023
the monitor is working bc when i didnt have my pc i was playin xbox on that same monitor that im using for my pc
and i tried a another connection of gpu already.
im gonna put my pc back together again and we will see if it works
so i just putted my mobo out of the case plugged all the cables and still no display
and i plugged a keyboard in w rgb and the rgb is not lid up so what now

Jun 1, 2023
there is yes but like no power to keyboard
i have ram w led and the lights r glowin when fitted in the mobo