Question CPU and DRAM LED Wont Go Away Help!

aronbchek

Honorable
Nov 29, 2017
I have done everything. I have test cpu, power supply, ram and even the cooler. I swapped ram multiple times to each slot. Single, double, none. I tried taking out all power hungry devices, I switched the cooler because a post I read, while looking for help with my problem, said the cooler shorted the board. I took the cmos battery out over and over again, even tried clearing the jumper (to be fair I dont think I cleared the jumper because there isnt a tab or anything, but I tried with another motherboard's and nothing really happened).

I have a Asrock Gaming 4 x570 cp edition, from CyberPower. I had sent a board in for RMA previously and they said the replaced my motherboard. But they also said the 1600 I sent with them was dead, which is wasnt I tested it afterwards. They had left a 3900x in there because they were testing the system, I guess the board doesnt take 1600s; They had quickly replaced the cpu and left the AIO cooler hanging out. I came home and gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe I installed something wrong but as I mentioned above, I tried literally everything. I even took it out of the Cyberpower PC case and into another, and it just wont post. Another weird note, I cant hold the power button to turn it off, I always have to power off the pc with the power supply switch which seems bad to me. The power supply is 1000 watt and the one i tested was 700 watt so there should be sufficient power going to the board. Any more suggestions please?

The underlined is the useful information
Everything else is just fluff or exposition.