Question Cpu and Dram lights flash

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
I use my PC normally and then my monitor starts showing one color which is sometimes grey or purple or any other color then my pc suddenly turns off and the CPU and DRAM lights start blinking. The computer fans are still running. After that I can restart the PC and this process again. It seems like it happens sometimes immediately when I turn on the computer and when I play games , when I leave the PC on and I dont use it then I come back and I start something and it turns off. what can I do?
My specs:
Motherboard:Gigabyte b450 aorus elite
Cpu:Ryzen 5 2600
Cpu cooler:be quiet pure rock
Gpu:msi armor rx 570
Psu:cooler master elite 600w v3
Ram: hyperx fury 16gb

Apr 16, 2020
@LantiDaniHUN
I would send the video card back. Tell them that everything works fine and then the screen will go blank while the computer continues to run. Only restarting the computer resolves the issue.

Without testing it, we are kind of guessing that it will fix it, but it's better than just living with a computer that doesn't work 100%
Thanks for the help. I will do that and will write when the card arrived back and if it works well or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.