Prominent
Mar 30, 2019
this cpu and gpu good for gaming?

specs:
ryzen 5 2600
mobo: gigabyte b450m
GPU: palit gtx 1070 8gb dual
PSU:600w RT

Your GPU & CPU setup will perform admirably at 1080p... It will perform quite well at 2K (1440p)... 4K, on the other hand, will require some sacrifices for "good for 4K" performance. Now, if you got 16GB of fast RAM, you're good to go for practically any game.

Your weakest link is the PSU... it is at the very least a part killer... At worst, a unit that can have you shopping for a new roof over your head. Look for a better one, ASAP. Your power draw is about a few watts more than hlaf of your current PSU's labeled power handling/delivery... If its actually working AND delivering clean power, its a miracle... Most of those dirt-cheap power supplies can't deliver more than 1/5 - 1/3 of their rated power without putting anything in danger.

Usual common brands for good to excellent units are: Seasonic, EVGA SuperNova series, Corsair AX?,HX?,TX,RMi... (substitute a letter where there is a "?") There are a few others, but these are a good place to start looking. Get the most expensive one of the suggested that you can afford and is about 550-650W. (My PC w/ the 2600X and a GTX1080 has an est. 369W since both GPU and CPU are a step or two down.... that power level should be plenty with a good PSU.)

xiiininja

Prominent
Mar 30, 2019
Your GPU & CPU setup will perform admirably at 1080p... It will perform quite well at 2K (1440p)... 4K, on the other hand, will require some sacrifices for "good for 4K" performance. Now, if you got 16GB of fast RAM, you're good to go for practically any game.

Your weakest link is the PSU... it is at the very least a part killer... At worst, a unit that can have you shopping for a new roof over your head. Look for a better one, ASAP. Your power draw is about a few watts more than hlaf of your current PSU's labeled power handling/delivery... If its actually working AND delivering clean power, its a miracle... Most of those dirt-cheap power supplies can't deliver more than 1/5 - 1/3 of their rated power without putting anything in danger.

Usual common brands for good to excellent units are: Seasonic, EVGA SuperNova series, Corsair AX?,HX?,TX,RMi... (substitute a letter where there is a "?") There are a few others, but these are a good place to start looking. Get the most expensive one of the suggested that you can afford and is about 550-650W. (My PC w/ the 2600X and a GTX1080 has an est. 369W since both GPU and CPU are a step or two down.... that power level should be plenty with a good PSU.)
ok thank you once i get my cpu ill earn for PSU do you think its that okay? sorry for bad english XD

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Check prices. The gtx1070 is no longer produced as such, it's been replaced by the gtx1660ti which is quite a lot cheaper mostly and beats the 1070 in many games at 1080p.

The gtx1660ti only requires a decent 450w psu, but with competition many decent 550w are just as cheap, and give more headroom for OC.

Aerocool and Huntkey, same type of psu, dangerous garbage.

Where are you buying from?

xiiininja

Prominent
Mar 30, 2019
specs
ryzen 5 2600
GTX 1070
2x 8gb ram
mobo b450m gigabyte
then i haved 8 led fans in case

will this psu worth?

Seasonic S12II-520 Bronze 80Plus Power Supply 520watts