Question CPU and GPU high usage

Jun 10, 2020
Hi guys.
I recently built a PC and have been playing games since.
Everything was fine. On high settings CPU was used around 50-60% and GPU around 70-80%.
But since yesterday CPU and GPU usage has risen a lot.
In games they're around 100% and even for doing simple tasks CPU is around 80% . A task that couple of days ago would use only 30% of CPU now uses up to 80%.
And when I open task manager suddenly CPU drops to less than 10% and there's no strange task or anything.
I tried low and medium settings for games but nothing changed and usage was still at 100
I tried updating my drivers, I scanned my computer for virus and malware using Kaspersky and Malwarebytes, I restarted my computer a couple of times even shut it down. But it wasn't solved.
There is another strange thing though. The Witcher 3 is still the same and uses 60% op CPU in high setting. But other games uses all CPU despite quality settings even less demanding games than Witcher 3.

Intel core i3-9100f
Amd Radeon rx 570 8GB
16 GB of RAM

Lutfij

Titan
You seem to be experiencing what might be memory leak. You should ideally backup all critical content and reinstall the OS after creating the bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

That's the last option. What you could try doing now is uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstall your GPU drivers with the latest from AMD's support site. Install the drivers manually in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

You might also want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending on your platform/motherboard. That being said, please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

ASK THE COMMUNITY