Question cpu and gpu

Jul 11, 2023
Hi,am new on this forum and gaming overall,am just here to ask a simple question.

So when i am gaming lets say cs2,pubg or almost anything else,i see that my fps is not that good,when i pulled up task manager to see Utilizacion on CPU GPU and RAM,they are only 40% utilized.

Is that normal or am i just dumb to not know that ?

Config

CPU: R5 3600x
GPU: RTX 2060S
RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 3200mhz
PSU: Corsair RM750e Fully Modular

Lutfij

Titan
You've mentioned 2 titles, what other titles have you tried to tax the system with? Where did you source the installers for said titles? What resolution are you gaming? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? How old is the PSU in your build?

You could try and use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

35below0

Respectable
Jan 3, 2024
Hi.

Do you get better frames when you drop graphics quality? Or is it mostly the same?
Frames can depend on many things.

Are you on Windows 10? 11?
It's possible power management is set to limit performance. Or you cannot get more performance out of the CPU+GPU anyway.

Jul 11, 2023
Tryed it in Cyberpunk,COD MW 3,The Witcher 3.

Res is mostly 1920x1080 except fps games,its strached like 1280x960.

Motherboard is Aorus B450m and its the last bios on it,checked it already.

For DDU,i installed Windows 11 recantly and fresh drivers for my GPU but i can try it for sure.

Jul 11, 2023
FPS is same on Ultra/High settings or Low settings.its like 10-15 fps diffrence.

Its Windows 11 but i dont get it how cant i get more out of GPU/CPU,i got the famous Ultimate Performance power plan i did all bios/windows optimizacion i know my self and nothing changed.