Question CPU and RAM light instantly turn on :(

Jan 2, 2023
I recently built a pc, but when I start it the CPU and RAM light lights up instantly on the motherboard. With other PCs I have built I've had problems with the VGA light staying on, but this time it doesn't cycle through the lights, but just turns on instantly.
I've tried taking the motherboard out of the case, with only one RAM stick and without GPU. Since it is AM5 I don't have other components to test if something isn't working, but I have tried with another PSU and nothing changed. I am also positive that I have all the cables correctly connected.
Hope someone can help me :/

Cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
Motherboard: MSI PRO B650-P
Graphics card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti DUAL OC V2
Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5200MHz 32GB
PSU: Corsair RM750 750W PSU

Jan 2, 2023
Welcome to the forums and a Happy New Year, newcomer!

Which slots are the sticks of ram populating on the motherboard? Please inspect the CPU's socket for any bent or broken pins. As for your processor, how are you cooling it?

I've tried taking the motherboard out of the case, with only one RAM stick and without GPU.
You mean you breadboarded the innards...?

Hi!
I have installed the ram module(s) in the slots listed in the manual. I have also tried the other slots.
The CPU socket does not have any bent or broken pins.
I am cooling the CPU with a Noctua NH-D15 SE-AM4.

I am not familiar with the word breadboarding, but after watching the video and googling, I believe I meant breadboarding the innards.