Question CPU and RAM non detected by MB

Jun 27, 2021
Hello everyone, a few days ago i finished building my pc and when i turned it on, everything was working but the MB tells me that it doesn't detect the CPU and the RAM. I already tried different things like, replugging the cables, checking if something was broken, reseting the bios with the little battery on the MB, trying with only 1 of the 2 RAMs... but still nothing seems to resolve the problem... can anyone help me please ? here are my components :

MB : MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Carbon Wifi
CPU : i5 10600kf
RAM : corsair vengeance pro 2x 16Go (2666 mhz)
GPU : msi rtx 3070 gaming x trio
power supply : Cooler Master 750w Gold

Jun 27, 2021
No i can't access the bios as when i turn the pc on it tells me "no signal" so i dont know if its up to date, and yes i removed the CPU to check if there was any damage on the CPU itself or on the socket

Jun 27, 2021
so today a friend tested my rams and it worked well on his pc and i also turned my pc on without the ram and the CPU LED has stopped flashing. So i think that both CPU and RAM are ok... What can be the problem ?

Jun 27, 2021
No unfortunately i don't, but if ram slots aren't broken(because i really don't think all ram slots are broken), is there anything on the motherboard that i can fix to resolve the problem or i better should send it back and try with another one

Jun 27, 2021
Hi again everyone, so I changed my motherboard and it worked for a few days, even tho i had to plug my ram sticks into the 2 firsts slots if not, the ram led and the cpu led on the motherboard start flashing i dont know why... and after like a 2 weeks, one day i turned on my computer and theses 2 leds started flashing again for no reason as i didnt change anything. So i'm a bit stuck as i dont know what else to do as the problem apparently wasn't the motherboard.
thank you in advance for your help