[SOLVED] CPU and RAM not detected after installing new RAM

Mar 3, 2020
So basically, I got myself a 2x4gb set of Corsair Vengeance LPX and put in my PC, problem is, now it won't boot up. But at least the CPU and GPU fans are spinning which means that the system powered on. However, the EZ debug LED's show that the CPU and RAM can't be detected. I've tried a few solutions online and none of them have worked. These include: resetting my BIOS, switching slots, using my old RAM stick(which was a 1x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX), and turning on my pc without any RAM, turning it off and turning it on again with RAM.
My specs are:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance LPX
Mobo: MSI B350M Bazooka
GPU: Zotac Nvidia 1660ti
PSU: Corsair VS550

Much thanks to anyone who can help

Solution
Not good!

Now suspect the PSU may be faulty.

Try to get another known working PSU (borrow from friend, neighbor etc if necessary) as a test.

If the computer boots and runs with the test PSU, then the original PSU is probably faulty.
If the computer still doesn't boot with the test PSU, then it would appear the motherboard may be faulty.
Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply, I tried doing that just now but unfortunately when I tried booting up my pc the same problem occured. When I checked there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the pins of the CPU.

Check that all cables that need to be connected are connected properly. That includes the auxiliary connections to the CPU and to the video card.

Check that the video card is also seated properly.

Try booting again with the original memory module in slot 2. If that fails, try slot 4.

Mar 3, 2020
I reconnected each cable as well as the video card.
I have also tried placing the original RAM stick into modules 2 and 4 but the PC still refuses to boot.

Not good!

Now suspect the PSU may be faulty.

Try to get another known working PSU (borrow from friend, neighbor etc if necessary) as a test.

If the computer boots and runs with the test PSU, then the original PSU is probably faulty.
If the computer still doesn't boot with the test PSU, then it would appear the motherboard may be faulty.

Solution