[SOLVED] CPU and RAM running "below/way below expectations" on userbench. How do I fix this to make sure my PC is running at it's expected performance?

Solution
"how to fix" is to ignore userbenchmark.com. Completely.
It is a badly flawed benchmark tool, with lots of scary stuff in red.

In your day to day use, whatever that may be, are satisfied with the performance?
Besides what ionutnedelcu wrote, make sure theres no other program runing at the same time your runing the benchmark, nothing at all!

RGB software, monitoring tools, water pum controllers, antivirus, browser, game launchers, etc. All that can be using your system resources and dropping the results too!!!

tacokillafattyboy

Prominent
May 6, 2018
Besides what ionutnedelcu wrote, make sure theres no other program runing at the same time your runing the benchmark, nothing at all!

RGB software, monitoring tools, water pum controllers, antivirus, browser, game launchers, etc. All that can be using your system resources and dropping the results too!!!
I made sure there was no program or useless background program running through task manager. But it still said it was a "sub optimal background CPU at 11%" which was weird.

ionutnedelcu

Reputable
Oct 5, 2018
I made sure there was no program or useless background program running through task manager. But it still said it was a "sub optimal background CPU at 11%" which was weird.
dude, I wouldn't worry about what it said on the benchmark. run a few games and then check online for performance on the same hardware. if you have 10+ fps lower than what other people have on the same config, then start worrying.
just out of curiosity, I ran the test myself and it said my RTX 2080Ti is **:))

Reactions: RodroX