Question CPU has around 40% lower benchmark score than it should be . . . why ?

May 28, 2023
Laptop: MSI GS75 Stealth 10SFS
Specs; i7-10750H @ 2.6GHz, RTX 2070 Super Max-Q, 32gb RAM, 2tb SSD, Windows 11 Pro

So the laptop has been performing noticeably slower than it used to so I did my yearly factory reset with no improvement so I ran CPU-Z and Intel's Tuning Software benchmark to see what's going on. CPU-Z shows that the CPU is performing around 80% single thread of the reference I selected which is another 10th gen i7 but one step down ( i7-10700) and around 60% multi thread... Not too many BIOS setting for the CPU (updated to latest BIOS still same issue) but even on default BIOS settings, CPU C-state disabled, Windows Power Setting, set to High Performance, and Dragon Center profile set to Extreme Performance the benchmarks still aren't as good as other people's exact same model laptop. I also noticed that Intel's Extreme Tuning app shows the Package TDP only goes up to 25watts but should be 45w max. Any help to direct me to what I could check or do to get the CPU to perform how it should would be greatly appreciated or even any answer to why the benchmarks are so low would be awesome!

SD6OL.jpg

@Skillet06
Dragon Center is bugged. Uninstall it.

Intel Turbo Boost does not work correctly on H series CPUs unless the C states are enabled in the BIOS.

Use ThrottleStop to set your power limits. Check the MMIO Lock box in the TPL window. Post some screenshots if you need help setting this program up.