Question Cpu at 95°C in game with new thermal paste and watercooling !

Ehot

Prominent
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and a MSI coreliquid 240 as watercooling
And i just changed the thermal paste, because i saw bad temp for the CPU.
The thing is that i'm still at around 55°C - 60°C in Idle and around 95°C in game !
So that's really bad, but i don't rlly understand why, because i have this watercooling for some time and never experienced that, plus i checked if everything is working fine and fans are blowing well, there is no dust in the radiator, so i really don't know what to do
Plus i changed the thermal paste, so if you have any idea, or what i could try to do, i take all !
Thanks all and have a nice day/night !

Oct 30, 2021
Hello everyone,
The thing is that i'm still at around 55°C - 60°C in Idle and around 95°C in game !
So that's really bad, but i don't rlly understand why, because i have this watercooling for some time and never experienced that, plus i checked if everything is working fine and fans are blowing well, there is no dust in the radiator, so i really don't know what to do
Plus i changed the thermal paste, so if you have any idea, or what i could try to do, i take all !
So as long as you didnt change the software.

If its an older block. Maybe its time to change the coolant or radiator did you go higher with the processor? If not what changed recently.? Did you get a new mo nitor? And are running a higher resolution refresh rate? If its grizzly that stuff dries really fast and dosent work for more than a few months. Start with the base line from when it was working good then start looking at the changes. Is the mount on the cpu level .?

Hello everyone,
Make pump run at full speed and try,if it still has those high temps and you are sure all is mounted well, you have pump problem.