[SOLVED] Cpu bad

Apr 14, 2020
Hello, I recently bought a Intel i5 4460 and I’m running all low settings on a game called fortnite but I’m only getting like 70 frames and I should be getting more is there away to fix this ???

Solution
And I see people playing fortnite with the same processor with a lot better frames

its an 8 times 1
Well 1x8gb can only run in single channel, you need 2 sticks to run dual channel. This can have a significant impact on performance. Also if you are looking at YouTube videos or similar then don’t believe everything you see, there are a lot of fake or misleading videos. Try and find reviews from reputable reviewers.
Apr 14, 2020
The 4460 is a weak quad core by modern standards, what makes you think you should get more fps? What’s the full pc spec?
GPU is an AMD Radeon r9 380, CPU is an Intel I5 4460 running 8GB of RAM, Windows 10 loaded on a 128GB SSD, with a 1TB hard disc drive, power supply is 80 PLUS certified

And I see people playing fortnite with the same processor with a lot better frames

its an 8 times 1
Well 1x8gb can only run in single channel, you need 2 sticks to run dual channel. This can have a significant impact on performance. Also if you are looking at YouTube videos or similar then don’t believe everything you see, there are a lot of fake or misleading videos. Try and find reviews from reputable reviewers.

Solution